Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Latest Post




Assalamualaikumm.. hye stalker(s).. miss me? hoho.. sorry im quiet busy just now.. i had no time to open my lappy because i have something important to do.. about my future.. hehe.. well final year,final exam too.. im stress actually,that is why im create something new here 'bout my latest post..about what? ahaha.. just continue reading.. you're FAITHFUL STALKER if you read my post.. hehe.. joking k? i had no idea actually..

emm you want to know my story? it's all about my exam.. maigadd..during our study week,well firstly im very hardworking but after that im feel lazy because of the game influence.. what the hell is it? arghh.. i can't even had a time to cover all the chapters.. im oversleep everyday.. yesterday is my exam for our first paper Human Geography.. tommorow is our second paper Principal of The Method and Philosophy of History.. i really hate HISTORY.. it's such a "borink SUBJECT" for me..

urghhh.. i never imagined that i will be here to continue my studies as Edu Student's.. in my childhood,i always told my friend that i want to be a Mathematics Teacher but now well just accept the truth that i will be a History and Geography teacher and FYI im will teaching secondary school student.. okey? SECONDARY SCHOOL.. hmm.. im smaller,shorter and maybe after i graduated from here,people will expect me like im still form1..i hate it,i hate it and really hate it so muchhhh!! hahaha.. not suitable to be a teacher's.. hmmm.. it's my "REWARD" from Allah S.W.T actually.. di atas segala usaha yg sudah sy lakukan dengan bersungguh-sungguh.. Alhamdulilah.. my dream will come true soon.. Insha Allah..just forget what people want to say at the back,just believe in our self.. we can do it.. yeahh.. we can do it.. hehe.. 

emm.. malas lah mau study.. it's mendung-mendung outside there.. haha.. mendung-medung? emm my blog.. it's up to me what i want to create.. even mix with malay.. haha.. steady bah.. sporting2 yahh.. 

Exam...Exam...Exammm.. nah examm.. lagi exam.. 

emm what else? hurry up.. i have tu leave in 30 minute from now.. wanna go to study.. im worried about tommorow paper,.no preparation yet.. but i still here typing my post,i still can play.. haha.. student's life.. *sigh *sigh again.. ish2.. cam na la mau berjaya begini kalau kuat main.. asyik2 online.. asyik2 online..

p/s : Mau tau kah wifi kami di setiap blok tiada fungsi.. sebab tetap nda boleh connect p bilik and when you tried to connect it,LIMITED!! ohohoho

tommorow is last day for this month,last day for this year and gudbye 2014.. HAJAT? i don't think 'bout it .. nanti lah fikir-fikir dulu.. tapi tetap sama bah.. berhajat pun tetap akan sama macam tahun2 sebelumnya.. hakikat.. but maybe some will have better life every year.. me? just forget it.. i always regrets my LOVE every year.. wishing for my relationship with "MR.S"? forget.. it almost 3 years we have been together,..but what i get is HURT.. hurt that really PAIN.. i just want to wish that hope 2015 can give 1001 meaning of mylife.. especially my experience here,within 4years.. time flies so fast.. next year will up to sem II.. but sure,i wish im taller tak kisah lah yg penting naik 4cm haha.. angan2 yang tak pasti akan termakbul.. hope im fat.. bukan fat sangat.. yang sedang2 seja.. hoho..

emm. ok lah sekian sahaja coretan dari saya.. menarik tak menarik just ignore my post and move to other(s) blog.. k? just follow mine if you want to follow my updates.. hihihuhuhoho..

Assalamualaikum.. wish me gud luck for tommorow 31/12/2014 (wednesday)

No comments: