Friday, 21 August 2015

Counting Days

cuaca yang baik hari ini.. apa khabar semuanya?? well, im back.. today im free.. free from everything.. nothing to do, and of course i just spending my time promoting my dropship because this is the only time i have since i was babysitting my little cousin while my aunt's goes to her school for teaching.. so today, my little cousin doesn't come here because maybe my aunt take care of them .. so it's time for me to rest..hehe.. it's ok.. 

*
*
*

it's 21th now.. so this means that i just only have another 15 days left spending my holiday at home.. huh, how's bad separating with family for a long time.. even, a month for me living far from my family is such a nightmare, i wonder how lonely i am without family.. when i come back to the hostel, sure i will miss our home.. but, this is the way i already choosed, so just keep my heart strong and patience because the only one who knows and understand me very well is only Him.. He absolutely will guide me in this short life.. i live my life is not to impress anyone.. I just want Him to blessed me for everything i did especially for my family.. i just an ordinary girl.. we just live in a simple life.. :-)

*
*
*

but..... im still not packing my stuff.. pity on me..my dad could not send me back to the hostel.. so i should be able to find a bus to Kota Kinabalu by my own self..huh.. this is absolutely makes me very tired..hahaha.. how lucky i am for this upcoming semester because of what?? haha.. now my dorm is in the ground floor.. so relaks..no stairs for one year.. it's must be good walking to the cafe 3 times in a day.. hahah..others interesting is you know what?? i already knew my roomate.. each room will have 4 person..exclude me, so i have 3 roomates.. two of them are my classmates, another one is still "mystery".. hoho.. i hope so, we can be a good roomate, family and friend.. hehe...still i miss my ex-roomate -Hana,Ipah,Yaya- i hope i will meet them again and makes a stupid jokes and crazy things together like we did it before.. will always remember them even we're not roomate anymore..

*
*
*

so that all for today fellas.. sory, i don't have any idea what to post about.. my mind is empty.. haha.. nothing interesting story about my life .. so then just read my post.. don't forget to follow me k.. see you again in my next entry.. daaa~